Friday, October 30, 2015

Primrose Friday

Good morning!  I actually have a Friday Finish!  This sweet pink Primrose quilt is bound and ready to be wrapped around a sweet baby.  (quilt pattern from the Fat Quarter Style book)


primrose
 
The pattern is fast and fun and I enjoyed making it.  I hope it's used and loved by the little baby it's for. 

primrose
 
It's been a fun week, I hope you had a good one as well.  We had the tiniest amount of rain and the temperatures have turned cooler. It always seems as if one day is 90 and then the next is 70. It's a nice time of year. Here anyway.. I 've heard from friends they've already had a dusting of snow.  I find it hard to believe when I haven't even put on a sweater yet. 
 
Do you have big weekend plans?  Nothing much going on here. A little of this, a little of that.  You know, the regular. Have a great weekend!  See you next week! xo

2 Comments:

Blogger Robbienae said...

How sweet and such pretty pinks! Your workmanship and fabrics are beautiful and will be well loved with this little baby quilt. I am working on Thanksgiving Pillows for my porch and starting a quilt for a friend that has cancer and going to have a bone marrow transplant. Please keep her in prayer. Her name is Ragan Riddle and she is 24 years old. She is brave and being very positive.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

What a beautiful quilt!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older