Friday, October 09, 2015

TGIF

Hi there Happy Friday!  Did you have a great week?  Busy here, and really it went by in a blur.  Yesterday afternoon I was under the mistaken impression it was only Wednesday!  What's with that? I don't know where I lost a day this week.  I guess I was a little over impressed with my accomplishments.

Snapshots Quilt
 
I think my most exciting accomplishment was turning my Snapshots blocks into a quilt top!  I know so many people in the quilt along are already done and I definitely felt the pressure. I think it was in July that I first saw Sherri had sashing on her blocks already and by September I'm pretty sure I  saw some rows sewn.  Yikes. So I finished up.  Just waiting on backing now, then it's off to be quilted. Honestly I'm pretty relieved.  I'm not the sewing maniac I used to be. 
 
Any big plans this weekend?   Nothing much here, just trying to stay out of trouble!  Have a good one you guys! xo

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Sitting peacefully in Mt View with a cup of coffee, it's only a mi ute or two before my sweet little girls are up and about I imagine. Hope the weather is lovely as my weekend schedule has both the San Jose Science Center on it and Happy Hollow Zoo. And a trip to Sweet Tomatoes I imagine as it's the little girls favorite. No sewing for me this weekend!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I ordered a pretty white metal bed from Wayfair and I plan to put my bed together. I can't wait to get my bedroom redecorated and finish with a scrappy quilt. I am working on another scrappy quilt top and have to embroider a name on a finished baby quilt. FUN TIMES!
Have a good weekend.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I haven't even started on my blocks!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

Of course I like that teapot block.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Relax. There are some of us who haven't even attempted but enjoy everything that everyone else has accomplished in the quilt along.

This weekend I plan on spending time with my daughter and maybe squeeze a drive up to my mom's

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older