Friday, January 29, 2016

TGIF

Happy Friday!  Did you have a good week or are you just glad to see it in the rear view mirror?  It was a nice week, I managed to do some sewing as well as various and sundry things around the house. 

butterfies
 
Do you ever get bummed out when your day veers off track?  You think you're going to do one thing then something else pops up to nudge you in a different direction.  This week I decided to get a new attitude and just go with it.  It's not like I have a deadline for anything I'm working on. I'm not going to have to suffer dire consequences so why do I feel that way if I have to stop for something else?  It made for a much nicer week, and it's not like I still didn't manage to accomplish things.
 
Today the only thing on my list that REALLY needs doing is a coffee bean  run to Peets. Indeed not doing so would have dire consequences tomorrow!  Hope you have a happy weekend friends! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Busy week with no sewing! Been in Mt View helping my daughter get ready for baby arrival in 2 weeks. Going home for a few days and then back!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Mrs. DillyDally said...

"Just go with it!" Now that's the dillydally spirit!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Happy weekend to you too! Your butterfly blocks make me feel spring is around the corner. They are beautiful!! Love the colors you chose.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older