Monday, February 01, 2016

Monday

Good morning!  Happy Monday everyone!  Did you have a nice weekend?  I managed to get some sewing in, made two more bunnies and I think they're pretty cute.  They're fun to sew.  Today I'll cut out another one.

More Rabbits
 
The weekend was fun as Frankie was home.  We're having some work done in the kitchen soon and she came and packed up everything in the cabinets for me.  There was still plenty of time for visiting and that's a treat.
 
What were you up to?  Hope it was fun! xo

2 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Drive back down the 5 on Saturday. Wow, it's nice to see everything greening up. Lots of happy cows and sheep hanging out in the fields. I sewed a little yesterday, some last minute burp clothes and bibs. Will be back on the 5 no later than Sunday. Baby watch!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love your next two rabbit blocks. Love the gingham nose and eyes.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older