Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday

Good morning! Happy Monday!  How was your weekend? Spend time sewing? Seems like it based on all the pictures I saw!   I did some time sewing, but we also had plenty to do around the house.  Bit by bit we're going through our boxes and deciding what is 'kitchen worthy'.  Honestly, can't I set up a kitchen in the garage and then just use my real kitchen to look at?  Because that's all I want to do. 


coffee
 
And also, take a thousand pictures of my coffee at the kitchen window, and  my $3.99 cake stand from the Target Dollar Spot or whatever it's called now.  I went to the garden center and picked up a couple of pretties, first this pretty campanula  in faux berry basket and a daisy of some sort for outside the window on the ledge.  I have  a cute polka dot pot courtesy of one of my many trips to Home Goods in the past and the daisy looks so cheerful.  And just so I can stare at this little wedge of kitchen day and night, I put a battery operated candle with a timer in a little galvanized lantern type thing outside the window.. OMG I need to move away from the window.


coffee
 
But for right now I can't.   And no one can make me.  I can stay there  at the counter looking out at the birds and read all my new appliance manuals.  I hope I don't have to go though some kind of certification to use my microwave.  Holy cow, everything is so complicated.
 
Looking forward to a busy week this week, what about you?  Hope it's a good one! xo

7 Comments:

Blogger Terry Conner said...

Spring is here and it is great to hear the birds in the morning. I have lots of sewing to do this week. Farm Girl Vintage and Slendid Sampler blocks, bind a quilt and make pillows. Happy sewing!

5:12 AM  
Blogger Grandma said...

I love spring. As I type this I can hear them singing to me this morning.

5:40 AM  
Blogger ferne said...

Your kitchen looks so clean and fresh...feel free to show more pictures!

7:00 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

If your micro has a reheat function you're in the money! It's the difference between incinerated leftovers and gently reheated seconds. 😂😂😂😂 And this is such a pretty vignette I would stand and stare too...at least til I needed to refill the coffee cup.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your new kitchen and the kitchen window with flowers inside and out. I was ready to hang my spring wreath on the front door and buy some pansies - but winter had to chuckle its way through the air last night. Oh well, glad the winter tires were still on :)!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

OhMyGosh -- you're hysterical PKM!!! STEP AWAAAAAAAY FROM THE WINDOW!!!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

I have that same feeling about sitting on the patio just staring off at the fountain in the lake. I don't want to move. You stare at the coffee and window setting as long as you like. LOL. But your coffee may get cold.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older