Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday

The weekend got away from me, so here it is Tuesday and I'm just getting around to posting.  Frankie was home for a  couple of days for the holiday, that was fun. Did you have a good weekend?


Splendid Sampler
 
I have prepped this cute little Just for You block from Pat.  She posted it on National Quilting Day and its the perfect size to add into your Splendid Sampler blocks. I love blanket stitching.  One of my not-so-secret weapons is a size 9 Microtex Sharp needle, especially when the pieces are dainty like this. Yikes I'm down to my last one, although I have about 5 packets of 10s, which also will work.  I use Microtex Sharp 10s for piecing, what about you? 
 
Hope things are going well on your side of the screen!  Time to get busy with some stitching.  xo

2 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

This AM will be spent cleaning off the surfaces in my sewing room. We had a large crowd on Sunday so I had used it as a pickup staging area. Wish I could get blamket stitching down. I need to pick a project and practice!

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Glad you had a nice Easter. Thanks for the info about the needles. I do have the info on the needles. I will start using the 10 for piecing.
That's a really cute little block. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm enjoying posting again and visiting with my blogging friends. Have a great sewing day.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older