Friday, April 01, 2016

Friday

Good morning!  How was the week?  I'm telling you, the days just fly by. Don't have tons to show for it though.  I  did manage to finish piecing my Easy Addition blocks, they're in a stack ready to layout.  I made 35 blocks for a 5 x 7 layout.  Now to find a place to lay them all out.  Some vacuuming is in order first. 

Scrapbasket Sampler
 
I have almost all of my ScrapBasket Sampler blocks done.  These have been such a treat. I'm telling you, Cheri's Friendship Group is so nice.  Next week we move onto the applique portion, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm waiting till I see it to decide on which fabric/fabrics to use for my alternate blocks.  I love how nice and casual this sampler is.  I've been a little too casual this week though and still have to catch up. 
 
Ok, it's April.  NO JOKE! That's shocking news.
xop

3 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

It us shocking news! How did that happen? Soon it will summer, then Fall and right afterwards Inwill be getting Christmas out. Guess I should have left it out to start. Cute, cute blocks, I have got nothing done this week!

7:26 AM  
Blogger DH said...

I love your Easy Addition blocks! I clicked on the link but was not able to find the blocks. I would like to see where you got them. I have lots of your beautiful fabric and am still deciding what patterns to use with them. Thanks much, Dawn

9:20 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

The days are flying by. Not ready for summer and 10 hour work days but ready to get that Friday off. Love those pink blocks

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older