Monday, January 02, 2017

2017

Good morning!  How is the year working out so far?  I feel like I'm still on vacation!  Today is Bret's last day of vacation, tomorrow we'll get back to our regular schedule. 

tulip
 
Sadly the regular schedule involves waking up early, and after more than a week of sleeping in.. even if it was just 7:30 or so... it's going to be painful.  Honestly though, I know I do a lot better that way. 
 
I have this little tulip cut out, and so I'll start to get back in the groove with this.  I am enjoying all the fresh new projects cropping up on Instagram and on Facebook.  And people are serious about the sewing room clean up! Holy cow Sharon is killing it with the clear out!  I have cleared out quite a bit lately, but my efforts are kids stuff compared to most!
 
Ok, time to fill up my coffee cup and get busy!  Have a great week peeps! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Clear out? I just moved the piles a little yesterday so I could sew a bit on the first day of the year.😂😂😂

6:51 AM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year! May it be filled with fun quilting projects.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

Happy New Pam! Looking forward to lots of quilty fun and inspiration in the coming year!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New YEAR - :-)

3:52 PM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

Have a happy new year! I've slowly been trying to get my sewing room cleaned up also.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Happy New Year Pam! Lovely tulip...one of my faves. I am cutting out fabric today and messing up my sewing room nicely!
Helen xox

2:54 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

This Tulip quilt is a must make for 2017 - love Lori Holt's Planner! I've been cleaning out my 1.5 basket of scraps and have been slowly making Log Cabin Blocks. Lori's Scrappy Haystack Sampler Quilt is calling my name. Time for another cup of coffee now :)!

5:03 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Happy New Year PKM!!!

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older