Friday, January 27, 2017

Quilt Along

 Hi there, how are you?  I've been busy around here doing a little of this and a little of that, you know, the regular.  I'm looking forward to starting the American Patchwork and Quilting sew along.   


apq2

This quilt is from Quilts and More, and it's called Step by Step.  These pictures are courtesy of American Patchwork and Quilting. 

apq1
 
This quilt is String Theory and it's from American  Patchwork and Quilting.  I haven't decided which quilt to make yet, there's alternate versions of both, and I'll decide when I get the APQ April magazine to decide which I'll do. This would be a perfect scrap busting project, maybe it's time to get out those scrap baskets.  You can read more about others who are quilting along here.
 
 

heart blocks
 
My pink fabrics from last week have turned into some hearts.  These hearts will turn into a pillow.  I love smaller projects, they're perfect for my attention span lately.  Hope you have a nice weekend! xop

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Hi Pam! It's been a tough news week so I had to start at least one new project, an open Heart quilt which I will show off on IG later today...well one block anyway! Your pink hearts are so sweet, mini or pillow?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Gorgeous..... those fabrics make such sweet hearts! Happy weekend!
Helen xox

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Janet said...

Quite some time ago you mentioned the Miss Zukas murder mystery books. I took your advice and have one more to read in the series. They're wonderful reads and I'm so attached to our Miss Helma Zukas. I'll be sad to read the last book and was wondering if you could recommend another series. Thanks so very much.

12:40 PM  
Blogger PamKittyMorning said...

Janet have you read the Agatha Raisin series by M. C. Beaton? so fun!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Janet said...

I'll look into the Agatha Raisin series. It sounds like just the ticket! I'll keep you posted. Thank you so much.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older